What Does Your Website Say About You?
We live in a world where people use the Internet to research everything. When they find your website, what impression will it make? Does it communicate a professional image? Can the information they need to make a decision about doing business with you, be easily found? How easy is it to get in touch with you to do business?
Potential customers are no different that you. When they are looking for a product or resource, they go to a familiar website or search the Internet. Most of us will judge the business by the "look and feel" of the website. What we see affects how we think of the business and if it can deliver what we're looking for.
- Does your company look legit and professional?
- Is it easy to find product and service information?
- Is it easy to reach out to you for more information?
A website should check off all of the "must-haves":
- Professional Design
- Strategic Architecture and Page Flow
- Responsive Design (looks great on all devices)
- Well-written, Focused Content
- Custom Graphics (Not Clip Art)
- Built on a Non-Proprietary Platform
- Complete Control of the Domain, Hosting, Access
New Tools are Introduced Daily
Every day something new is engineered to make your website work harder and provide a better interface for viewers. The technology is moving so quickly that your website can become out of date before you realize it.
There are amazing innovations in how you connect and interact with visitors to your website.
If you are about to launch a new business, or want to improve your existing online presence, we can help. Acree Creative can build from the ground up, or makeover and upgrade your website.
Tell us about your project. Get in touch here.